The type of information we may collect from you?
When you purchase from us by mail, phone or online, we may collect all or some of the following personal information about you:
- Contact information such as your name, telephone number and email address, billing and delivery address.
- Details of the products you have purchased.
- Financial information is necessary to complete your purchase, such as your credit card details. From time to time, we may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in
these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information (gender, age, lifestyle details).
- Site performance identifiers: these give us information about how our website is used. Thishelps us provide you with a more user-friendly experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use these to gather statistics about our site. For example, they help us monitor how many users are on the site and what sections are most popular.
- Advertising cookies: we use these cookies to improve our understanding of the kind of advertising that may be relevant to you.
It’s important to know you can clear cookies or digital identifiers from your device and also disable future use of them by changing the security settings on your web browser.
However, doing this might mean that parts of our website may not work as they should.
How we may use the information we collect from you?
When you order from https://www.dmsqa.com/ the information you provide will be added to our customer database to process your orders and payment and provide you with the products or services that you have requested. We may also use the information to contact you if there are any queries regarding an order you have placed with us.
We may use the information to send you marketing offers by mail, email and telephone for products and services from us and our related companies. We may disclose your name and address to carefully selected unrelated companies to send you marketing offers by mail for their products or services.
Survey information may be used internally for marketing purposes and to improve the products and services we offer. We do not make use of it for marketing purposes, or disclose, any information you may have provided to our Consultants. We regard such information as highly personal and it is only available to our Consultants.
How do we secure your personal information?
We’re committed to protecting your personal information. Some of the security measures we use include:
- Firewalls and access logging tools protect against unauthorized access to your data and our network.
- Secure work environments and workflow systems that prevent unauthorized access and copying of your personal information.
- Secure server and closed network environments.
- Encryption of data in transit.
- Virus scanning tools.
- Management of access privileges, to ensure that only those who need it can see your personal information.
- Ongoing training and security reviews.
These measures are robust, but security risks do change. We will remain vigilant in our efforts to protect your personal information.
Disclosure of the information we hold about you to other parties?
We may transfer or otherwise disclose the information we hold about you as follows:
- To our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us.
- As necessary if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with our rights and property, other users of our websites, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- In the event of a re-organization, merger or sale, we may transfer any personal information we have collected from you to the relevant third party.
- From time to time we may disclose your name and address to carefully selected unrelated companies to send you marketing offers by mail for their products or services.We never disclose your email address or phone number, and these companies are not permitted to retain your name and address unless you contact them to respond to their offer.
In all cases where we disclose your name and address to other companies for marketing purposes, we obtain written confirmation from them that the information disclosed will be handled by the current Indian Privacy Principles.
Some of the companies (or their service providers) to which we disclose personal information for marketing purposes may be located overseas. In these circumstances, we obtain written confirmation from the company to which we are disclosing the information that it will be handled at all times by the current Indian Privacy Principles.
Please note that we do not disclose the following information to third parties:
- Your financial information (except as may be required by clauses 1, 2, and 3 above)
- Any information you have provided to our consultants regarding your health.
- Your phone or email contact details (except as may be required by clauses 1, 2, 3 above
Choosing to receive marketing offers
You can contact us at any time to let us know if you would like to change how you receive marketing offers, or if you would like to opt out of receiving offers from us and/or other companies.
Our mailings and emails also contain a tick box or unsubscribe link which you can use to opt-out of further marketing offers.
Unless you contact us to give us instructions to the contrary, we will continue to:
- Send you marketing offers by mail, email and telephone for products and services from us or our related companies.
- Disclose your name and address to other companies to send you marketing offers by mail for products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Any instructions you give us regarding marketing offers will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that your instructions will not apply to order status and order confirmation emails sent in the normal course of business and that such emails may occasionally contain promotional items and offers.
How to contact us regarding your information?
The officer will respond to you within 14 days. Please include your customer number in all correspondence.
See the Contact Us page of this website for our contact details.
Website and Credit Card Security
We take website and credit card security extremely seriously.
JKR International endeavor to provide a safe and secure platform on which to conduct online transactions. https://www.dmsqa.com/ uses the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, encrypts your personal information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as your password and address so that generally, other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. To make sure you are accessing a secure server, check for a closed padlock symbol in your browser window. In the latest versions of the Chrome and Firefox browsers, this appears before the URL itself in the browser address bar, in the Internet Explorer it’s shown to the right of the address. If this appears, then SSL is active. You can double-check this by looking at the URL as well. If SSL is active, then the first characters of that line will read ‘HTTPS’ rather than just ‘HTTP’. You need to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security Please ensure you sign out when you have finished visiting https://www.dmsqa.com/ especially if you access our website from a shared computer.
Your consent to this policy?