Lifeline Emergency Cart
Steering Mechanism: Steering is assisted by a 5th wheel that is actuated by squeezing a polymer trigger mounted to the cart handle. When activated, the 5th wheel is locked perpendicular to the handle providing positive control when cart is pushed. When trigger is released all 5 wheels swivel allowing maneuverability in any direction. 5th Wheel: 4″ (102mm) diameter plate caster, mounted to a swivel lock mechanism.
- Blow molded high density polyethylene (HDPE) body panels
- Top with Microban antimicrobial product protection.
- Top has integrated push handle and storage compartment.
- Side panels provide integrated accessory strips to allow no tool assembly of most accessories.
- Left side panel also provides integrated pivot pockets for tilt out bins.
- Bins are available as locking or non-locking.
- Passive security provided for drawers and side bins (optional) with plastic
- Locking mechanism provides one or two seal compartmentalized locking options.