New Rifton Stander Prone | Supine | Multi-Position
Rifton decided to create a truly multi-position stander that can switch easily between prone and supine to give you the greatest flexibility and the most options for your clients to meet the world in an upright position, participating at eye level alongside peers.
- 0-30° independent hip abduction
- Base frame
- Height adjustment
- Adjustable sandals
- Tilt adjustment
- Room for growth
- Maintain or increase bone mineral density for prevention of fractures.
- Reduce spasticity, provide stretch to the muscles, and improve range of motion as part of your child’s postural management routine.
- Improve posture by keeping the spine in alignment.
- Improve hip joint health and development, with the option for placing the legs in abduction during weight-bearing. This can help to reduce pain and improve overall health and well-being.
- Improve engagement with family and classmates to encourage psycho-social development.